31 December 2019

2019 - Looking back to one of the most challenging years of my life.

This year passed so fast...

Such a roller coaster of emotions, in every aspect of my life.

Moving into a new house, kids changing schools, new routines, being accepted in the Cisco Champions program, a great CLEUR19, getting back and work in some very interesting projects to later found myself in a company passing through a severe crisis, passing CCIE-W written (again), having a training plan for the CCIE-W lab approved and cancelled (again), moving to another company, new colleagues, new routines, so many exciting projects and challenges, having a training plan for the CCIE-W lab approved and cancelled (again; this time due to time limitations before the new lab version), a phenomenal WLPC_EU19, new technologies, new tech solutions, new challenging projects, new certification paths, getting the an email from CWNP stating that I've reached the required credits to renew my CWNE...

But all that would be meaningless if I left out the really important; my family. Playing with my kids, watching a episode of Sponge Bob Square pants and laughing out loud, helping them with their home work, with their doubts, their thoughts, their fears.



It ended with a sad note, when my last living grandmother, the matriarch of our family, left us three days before Christmas. But, looking into her life story, which deserves a blog post, made me realized that some of the decisions that I made came from the example of my parents and grandparents. Each with strong work ethics but never forgetting their loved ones and always trying to do what was best for them.

And speaking of loved ones, I would like to thank my wife for everything. A working mom that juggles a career and a family life, but still looking way younger than her actual age. I'm so lucky to have you on my life.

The future looks very bright!

One of my few regrets is that I would like to write more in blog, but then again, I also like to sleep at least 5 hours per night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Passos usados para integrar Meraki MX com Zscaler

  Configurações usadas para integrar Meraki MX com Zscaler 1- Identificar que Networks deverão utilizar esta regra Network tags configuradas...